Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day 2

Date: 2/9/2011

My Thoughts For The Day: Today was a good day, busy at work so that helped me keep the hungry pains away. The hungry feeling makes it so hard but it shows me just how much I used to over feed my body! My stomach must be huge now! LOL Gross!
My other thought that I keep thinking about is those numbers I saw on the scale the other day. It really does make me sad, disappointment, sick and grossed out. How did I do this to myself? I was on a roll after Jude – I lost weight during pregnancy and then kept losing weight after he arrived but then I headed back to work and something changed. Our life got harder and the days seems shorter. Well I don’t want that as an excuse anymore! I will be better for myself and for my family. It has to be done.

Food Log:
Breakfast –
1 bowl of special K strawberries with skim milk
20 oz of Crystal Light
Diet Coke

Snacks –
2 pieces of cheddar cheese

Lunch –
Salad with shredded cheese/fat free French dressing
50 calorie fruit strip
100 calorie crackers
100 calorie yogurt
100 calorie granola bar
Diet Coke

Snacks –
Slim fast drink
Applesauce

Dinner –
1 bowl of Special K/Skim Milk

Snacks –
20 Junior mints

Weight Update: Down 1 pound!!!!!!! :O) Progress! Let’s keep it up!!

Thoughts On Goal: 50 pounds by July is a lot but I really want to do it. Jude’s birthday is on June 25th – would love to be at my goal by then and be one proud mommy of a 1 year old! I am determined to keep it up!!

Thank you for everyone’s support!!

No comments:

Post a Comment