Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day 1 - the beginning

Day 1 –
Seems a little daunting. I am trying to keep motivation up and my outlook positive. Trying! Really trying. I am hoping that writing everything down and having some accountability from my online friends and family will help. Lord knows I need it!! So here we go.

Yesterday went well. I am pleased with what I did and I hope I can keep it up! I was very hungry by 4pm so I will need to think about having more veggies and fruits to munch on at work (adding that to my grocery list for this weekend!).

So here is my food log for Day 1:

Breakfast -
Raisin Bran/Skim Milk
20 oz of Crystal Light
Can of Diet Coke

Snack –
2 pieces of cheddar cheese

Lunch –
Can of diet Coke
Bowl of Romaine Lettuce with some cheddar cheese sprinkles
Fat Free French Dressing
100 calorie yogurt
100 calorie granola bar
50 calorie all natural fruit strip

Snack –
Applesauce

Dinner –
2 bowls of special K strawberry cereal/Skim milk

(I LOVE CEREAL!!!!!!!!!!!)

Snack –
5 Red Vines – I know, not great but it is better than 5 snicker bars! LOL


Weight loss/Weight gain: 1st weigh in…65 pounds to lose!

Goal is to lose 50 by July 2011!!

No comments:

Post a Comment